Sunday 10 September 2017

B/X Adventurers

Quite some time ago I posted a Classic Blue Map style dungeon map with a short description. I randomly called it the Barrow of the Forgotten Legion. This dungeon in turn lead to my developing a nearby village called Stillwater and then an entire region. It is still one of more popular posts.

I always planned to write up the dungeon at some point. Since I am still struggling with the format of Stars without Numbers adventures I think I will write this up next. But first it gives me an excuse to create an image in Blender using some character meshes I created for a standard adventure party. It is actually one base mesh that I have adjusted based on the character. The human fighter I have used in images before but the mage and the halfling I created this weekend.

A trio of Adventurers arrive at one door to the Barrow of the Forgotten Legion

Using B/X statistics.

Xobin: Str 12, Int 16, Wis 13, Dex 14, Con 8, Cha 9, Hp 6, AC 8, HD 2, #AT 1 staff+2, Dmg 1-4+2, SA M2, AL Neutral. Xobin is a 42 year old human magic-user from Taryn. A veteran adventurer this is not Xobin’s first party. He has a Staff+2. His spells are Protection from Evil, Sleep,Shield and Read Magic (Protection and Sleep are memorized).

Ted Quickfoot: Str 16, Int 15, Wis 13, Dex 14, Con 13, Cha 16, Hp 12, AC 6, HD 2, #AT 1 shortsword+2, Dmg 1-6+2, SA H2, AL Lawful. Ted is a 26 year old halfling from Whitewater. He is wearing leather armor and has a short sword and a staff. Ted met Johann and Xobin on the road and invited himself along.

Johann Ford: Str 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Dex 17, Con 17, Cha 10, Hp 17, AC 1, HD 2, #AT 1 Sword, Dmg 1-8, SA F2, AL Lawful. Johann is a 29 year old human fighter from Pirn. He is wearing plate mail armor and has a sword and a dagger. Until recently Johann was a town guard. Xobin hired Johann as a bodyguard.

I plan to add 2 more to the party of adventurers. Probably a dwarf and maybe a cleric or elf.

No comments:

Post a Comment